Northern Beaches Secondary College (NBSC) is the largest public school in NSW.
We are able to offer our community a selection of local campus options, with the bonus of additional collective college educational opportunities.
Four of our campuses have a junior school with enrolments in Year 7 to Year 10:
- NBSC Balgowlah Boys Campus
- NBSC Cromer Campus (co-education)
- NBSC Mackellar Girls Campus
- NBSC Manly Campus (co-education, selective).
- NBSC Freshwater Senior Campus specialises in senior education for Year 11 and Year 12.
A full range of elective subjects is available at each campus. Refer to individual campus websites for further details.
Every Northern Beaches Secondary College campus offers:
- Specialist facilities
- Extensive co-curricular activities
- Student leadership opportunities
- Highly qualified and respected teaching staff.
High potential and gifted students are catered for in a variety of ways:
- Academic and talented extension classes operate at all comprehensive campuses
- A common selection process (including academic placement testing).
The focus of these classes is to extend students in the areas in which they have demonstrated high potential or giftedness.
NBSC Manly Campus operates under NSW Selective Schools rules and applicants need to satisfy entry requirements via the Department of Education High Performance Unit processes.